miércoles, abril 25, 2007

Dreaming...

- "Hi..."

- "Hi... is it... really you?"

- "Maybe... it depends on you."

- "So you're not really you... I'm dreaming... you're a dream!"

- "In fact, I could be your most pleasent dream or your worst nightmare"

- "Or... both..."

- "I insist... it depends on you"

- "I don't want to keep on dreaming... I want to wake up before you... before you undo what's left of me!"

- "Unfortunately, I'm part of you, until the end of time... until death... and beyond"

- "Will I always dream about you?"

- "Each and every day of your existence... unless you face your dream in life"

- "I can't do that... not now"

- "Then... we'll keep on seeing each other... in your dreams and nightmares"



To all those dreams that seemed true and vanished in the dark of the night.

No hay comentarios.: